1. Serving customers by providing product and service information.
2. Resolving product and service problems.
3. Following with the customers, agents, lines to ensure all the required information is received.
4. Adherence to SLAs, with a customer service mind-set, on various activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Responsible for liaising with and auctioning incoming calls from both internal & external customers, suppliers and Agents regarding Freight shipments/bookings.
2. Managing Key Account customers, answering their enquiries and queries, tracing & tracking freight.
3. Keeping customers updated at all times.
4. Acknowledgment of deliveries, collections and bookings, data Entry, ensuring accurate quotes and payment receipts need to be applied to each shipment.
5. Taking ownership of complaints and queries.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience of working in a. Customer Service environment in the Freight & Logistics industry
2. Excellent communication and organisational skills and a professional approach to their work.
3. Should understand the team dynamics and assist/perform accordingly.